Reach Judo community and help to grow it, by being a guest blogger on JudoInfo.
We get 60,000+ people visiting us each month.
You’ll get an exposure to a new audience + fame and glory.
First, pitch your idea
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JudoInfo guest post”, and propose a topic or two you’d like to write about.
Full article is fine too…
When you send in the full article , don’t forget your bio line (2-3 lines max, one link).
Topics we're looking for
JudoInfo is all Judo, however we might accept articles realated to martial arts in general..
Conditions for the guest posts:
- – Main criteria: it has to be very, very good! We don’t publish rubbish.
- – 100% original content only, never published anywhere;
- – Minimum 1200 words, extra kudos for 3000+ word articles;
- – Posts have to be well-researched and practical;
- – Include at least one (legal) photo to be used with the post, preferably 2-3;
- – No pen names, 100% authentic stuff only.
Any other contrebutions are welsome as well, photos, videos, and images.
Questions? Send them to me at email@example.com.